Enterprises University of Pretoria (Pty) Ltd currently has a vacancy for the position of Communication Consultant.
Post level: 9
Closing Date: 5 February 2019
|Education and qualifications:
• National Senior Certificate (Grade 12) or equivalent
• Relevant three-year tertiary qualification in communication/public relations, journalism or publishing studies (honours degree preferred)
• Valid driver’s license
• South African citizen
Knowledge and experience:
• At least four years’ experience in a corporate communication, journalism or publishing environment
• Experience in content development for marketing material that supports communication strategies and adheres to the corporate brand guidelines
• Excellent copy writing, copy-editing and proofreading skills (translation skills a plus)
• Advanced computer literacy (MS Office, Adobe CC, HTML and WordPress)
• Keen eye for detail with excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in English
• Ability to perform under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Self-motivated, action orientated and a team player (good interpersonal skills)
• Strong creative, analytical and conceptual skills
• Ability to manage various projects at different stages of production (digital and print)
• Agile problem solver and highly organised (ability to think independently)
|DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES|
|• Compile and manage corporate publications (e.g. annual reports, product and services catalogues, product and services brochures, customised publications, marketing materials, etc.)
• Develop and execute public relations, internal and external communication planning (incl. content production, press releases, newsletters, etc.) and website content management
• Manage and execute creative projects and targeted communication campaigns from conceptualisation to completion
• Copy writing, proofreading, copy-editing and/or translation of corporate marketing material, brochures and advertisements in line with the corporate brand guidelines
• Ensure brand consistency at all times and throughout all platforms or applications (i.e. act as a key brand custodian)
- Applicants may submit their CVs to Ms Pearl Mokwena at email@example.com by end of business on 5 February 2019.
- Please note that if you have not heard from us within seven (7) days from the closing date, you can consider your application unsuccessful.
- Enterprises University of Pretoria (Pty) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer, therefore the appointment of this position will be made in line with the company’s Employment Equity Plan.