Course Coordinator (Post level: P11)
Enterprises University of Pretoria (Pty) Ltd currently has a vacancy for the position of Course Coordinator.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the coordination of all activities including the planning, organising and controlling of Training programmes within a specified portfolio to meet contractual obligations and quality customer service standards.
Closing date: 8 February 2019
|Education and qualifications:
· Grade 12.
· Relevant tertiary qualification of at least three years in duration.
· Valid driver’s license.
· South African Citizen.
Knowledge and experience:
· Experience of at least three years in organising of projects, events, marketing and sales of products/goods/services.
· Exposure to a training environment.
· Basic financial principles.
· Advanced writing and verbal communication skills in English.
· Advanced computer literacy.
· Communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
· Service orientation.
· Client relations and interpersonal skills.
· Attention to detail.
· Highly organised.
· Good grooming and presentation.
· Ability to perform under pressure.
· Event administration.
· Quality control.
· Delegate administration.
· Event operations.
· Product and event marketing.
- Applicants may submit their CVs to Ms Pearl Mokwena at email address email@example.com by end of business on 8 February 2019.
- Please note that if you have not heard from us within seven days from the closing date, consider your application unsuccessful.
- Appointment in this post will be made in line with the Company’s Employment Equity Plan.